Sunday 30 January 2011

How I learned to love my android...

It may sound like something out of a dodgy Blade Runner rip-off, but I love my android.

After two weeks of struggling to adapt to touchscreen, and finding the internet slow, I realised that apps are the answer. Yes, my HTC Wildfire is a clever little phone after all.

The Sky Sports Score Centre app told me today that Boro won 4-0, which makes me happy. It gave me text commentary and team news as well. Even happier.

The Facebook app let's me use chat on my phone.

The e-mail app means I am instantly notified of any message I get, and I can instantly read it.

There are more features, and i'm happy with them all.

In particular I like the Blogger app, which I used to write this....

Although it's taken me two weeks to work out how to actually post this... Techi-geek I am not!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5